Monday, August 2, 2010

Last dress up for sale!

I've finally posted up the final dress up for sale! These dresses have given me so much joy on my wedding day - it is a little sad to have to part with them. I remember how I bought these two dresses in Bandung on impulse with my girlfriends, because I just loved it the first time I tried it on. You know how you have your ideas on how you want your wedding dress to be like, I've seen hundreds of pictures on magazines and online! But until you try it on, and twirl around in front of the mirror, you can never know :)

If you're getting married soon and you're looking for a dress, I hope that you find your dream dress and are these what you're looking for? :D



2 comments:

  1. I just take a peek and I discovered your post. I find it interesting. Hope I discovered it earlier. Big thanks for sharing.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, girls always look for most modern and new trends in clothes and when it comes to their wedding dress then I am sure they prefer to choose beautiful, unique and best fabric dress.

    sell my wedding dress online

    ReplyDelete