Friday, February 5, 2010

The Story


It all started with a proposal. 

Then I won four tickets through Mix FM to watch The Proposal starring Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds. Together with another couple friend, we entered the cinema happily with our popcorn and coke. So okay, I knew there was going to be games and prizes to be won and I did hear whispers that a wedding dress was up for grabs. So I did my homework and ran through the search engine on what I thought they would ask (i.e. memorized director's name and the name of place where the set was shot... totally useless in the end, I can assure you).

To cut the long story short (and the suspense longer, a post for another day!), we won the dress! All thanks to FH, I'm now a proud owner of a Carven Ong bridal gown!

Alas, I've already gotten another gown (also a post for another day, one of the best impulse buys I've ever made!) and won't be using Carven's. Yes, as you can see we are now on first-name basis (not!). So anw, I'll let other BTB's out there experience the joy of owning & wearing their own Carven Ong gown. Plus we can reaaaaaally use the prize money.

I'll get the pictures up by this weekend. Watch this space and spread the word to any of your friends looking for a gown!

Acronyms every bride should know:
FH - Future Husband
BTB - Bride-to-be

No comments:

Post a Comment